Moist air feels warmer than dry air. Install a humidifier for those dry winter months which will allow you to set your thermostat at a lower temperature while feeling warm and lowering heating costs. Studies have shown that maintaining a humidity level at or above 43% can decrease airborne illnesses, such as the flu. Not only can a humidifier reduce your risk of infections, but they can also protect your wood furnishings, decrease static electricity in your home, and improve your sleep!
Dust mites, mold, and mildew thrive in humid environments. Adding a dehumidifier to your home will help your AC run more efficiently reducing your energy usage and cost, and reduces allergens inside your home. Other benefits include reducing “musty” odors, reduction of dust (which means less cleaning), and foods such as bread will stay fresh longer. Let us discuss with you the options you have for maintaining a healthy, comfortable living environment!
Sloderbeck Heating & Cooling can provide and install your next RGF REME HALO.
Here are just some of the benefits/features:
• Reduces airborne particles like dust, dander, pollen, and mold spores.
• Kills bacteria, mold and viruses.
• REME® reduces sneeze germs by 99%.
• Zinc ions kill 99% of viruses on surfaces.
• Attaches to duct and is distributed throughout your home or building.
• Integrates with your current HVAC system.
•It doesn’t take up living space and works silently.